For publisher or an advertiser
If you are a publisher or an advertiser
Registration to and participation in our network
To obtain access to our technologies and services, you need to register in our network. After that in addition to the data described in policy for visitors, we collect and process
· personal data you specified in your registration form: your name, country, email address, etc.
· data you provide during your participation in Admitad, e.g. your phone number, postal address or tax number
This processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
We do not collect or use any further personal data other than voluntarily provided by you.
In addition to cookies specified in the section for visitors, we use the technically necessary and functional cookies on the publisher and advertiser account pages.
Here you can learn more about cookies used on the publisher and advertiser account pages (Cookies Policy).
We use Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica tools on account pages for the purposes of the adequate design, continuous optimization of our website and reporting of website usage.
Here you can learn more about cookies and find out how to opt-out (Cookies Policy).
Information on cookies and third-party cookies
As a publisher or advertiser, you are to inform users of your website not only about your own, first-party cookies but also about third-party cookies, including those placed by Admitad: their names, purposes and how the user may prevent cookies being placed on his/her device. A user must give his/her consent to the use of both first-party and third-party cookies on your website before a cookie is placed.
Publisher with Admitad Extension
Admitad Extension makes it possible for publishers to generate deeplinks and manage their personal accounts through an app.
Admitad Extension Store
Admitad Extension for browsers
When you download and use the extension, your personal data is processed in the way described in this section. Below you can find information about the legal bases and purposes of the processing of your personal data and, if applicable, the legitimate interests involved and the necessity of doing so.
Downloading Admitad Extension
Google Play Store (Android): Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
Legal bases and purposes of the processing of your personal data and the necessity of doing so
If you do not provide personal data, some functions of Admitad Extension may be unavailable. There will be no other consequences for you.
Using Admitad Extension
If you use Admitad Extension, we process your personal data in order to facilitate your use of the app, for internal analytics, and for direct marketing.
In order to work, the app needs to be given access to your account.
For the Admitad Extension to work properly, it needs:
To be given access to the following data in your personal account:
· User ID, login, name, personal account settings.
· Email address.
· Telephone number.
· List of ad spaces.
· List of programs connected to your ad spaces.
· Reports on ad spaces, programs, actions, time, and referral programs.
· Financial data (payment info, payment methods, funds being processed, confirmed funds, funds ready to be withdrawn, ability to request payments).
To collect the following information:
· URLs of sites you visit.
· Data on the installing/registering/initializing of the extension.
· Deeplinks you generate with your SubID, affiliation with your ad space and affiliate program.
You can block the app’s access in the “API and app section” account settings section at any time.
The Admitad Extension creates cookies in your browser and collects additional information in order to evaluate the app’s functionality and carry out statistical analysis through Google Analytics:
· Information about the device (type, OS, language setting, device ID, app ID, location).
· Initialization of the extension, clicks on various elements in it, values chosen and data entered.
· URLs of sites you visit.
· ID issued by Google Analytics.
· Session ID.
· Action ID (a timestamp with the time of the local action is used).
· ID for all of the user’s actions.
You can also set up an add-on that deactivates Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Admitad Extension data transfer to third parties
Your data may be passed on to a third party in order to facilitate the use of deeplinks.
adgoal GmbH Schellengasse 2, 74072 Heilbronn, Deutschland
For purposes of statistical analysis, your data will be sent to the platform Google Analytics:
Google (Google LLC (“Google”), located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.